Upload your theme
1. Download the zipped theme pack to your local computer from your HelloDashboard.
2. Extract the ZIP file contents to a folder on your local computer.
3. In the extracted folder you will find a theme directory. Find your Magento platform and Magento version, and then the latest theme version.
4. You fill find three folders in the theme files: /app – /media – /skin. Upload these folders to your Magento root folder (where you will also see three Magento folders with the same names). When uploaded, the respective theme and Magento folders with the same names will merge. Important: if your Magento install is under – /magento directory, paste the theme folders over this directory; don’t paste them inside the directory. If your Magento install is within your server root directory, move back one directory, then paste the theme folders over your public_html folder.
5. Navigate to – /System -/Cache Management.
6. Flush your Magento caché and log out from your Magento installation.
7. Log in again. Important: If you don’t do this, you won’t see the HelloThemes navigation tab in your Admin panel.
Note: Remove the -/index.php from your URL for optimal functionality of your Media Gallery.
1. Once you’ve logged back in to your Magento, you will see the HelloThemes tab in your Admin panel navigation menu. Click on Theme Activation.
2. Fill the fields with your HelloThemes username (not your registered email address) and password (if you don’t remember your password you can reset it from your account).
3. Select the theme you want to activate and click on the Activate HelloFramework button.
4. A message will appear once your theme has been successfully activated. Navigate again to -/System -/Cache Management. Refresh all cache items and also Flush Magento Cache and Cache Storage.
5. That’s it! You’re done. Now go to the Theme Settings option within the HelloThemes navigation tab and start customizing your theme!
Note: There’s no need to add static-blocks for this theme. Once you activate it, the static-blocks are added automatically by the theme’s framework.