1) First of all, you have to install the WP extension in your Magento admin-panel. Go to: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/fishpig/extension/3958/fishpig_wordpress_integration
Click in “Get extension key”, and copy that line.
2) In your magento admin-panel, go to: System > Magento connect > Magento connect manager > paste the extension key in the
corresponding field and click “Install”.
3) Now, you have to download WordPress. Go to: http://wordpress.org/download/
4) Install WordPress with his “5 minutes installation”. You will have to make a database for it.
5) So now, go to your Magento admin-panel > WordPress tab > Settings > Database/Integration
Fill all the fields with the corresponding information.
Be sure of:
In the “Database” tab, choose “Mage/WP are installed in different databases”.
In the “Integration” tab, choose “Fully Integrated” option for the “Integration Level”.
*Make sure you have installed the Statick blocks for the theme in your Magento Admin-panel.
And that’s it!.-