Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions WordPress – Recent Posts Feed

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bpkqqte 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Tried to search but can’t find what I’m looking for…

If you take a look at my homepage http://www.yourecoworld.com

I’m trying to create a block that would pull my Blog Posts from a certain category so that it’s updated automatically.

Ideally I’d like it to go under ‘Latest News – Blog’

Can anyone advise how I would do it – do I need to create a static block then add that into the Homepage code?

Thanks
      Lind

Anonymous

Sorry – I should add that I’m using the HelloMinty theme and using the fishpig intergration.

Thx

Anonymous

I managed to solve it – if you follow the documentation here.

http://fishpig.co.uk/wordpress-integration/adding-recent-posts-to-the-homepage/

You need to create a statice block with the code and then reference the block where you’d like to put it on your page.

Works a treat

Anonymous

Thanks for shearing your resolution!, may helps others :D

Kind regards.-

Cemre

Posted on Hola Marco,Este1s en la versif3n 1.4.0? o en la 1.4.1??? bueno si actualizaste a la 1.4.1 es un grave error, ya este1 versif3n dejf3 la esocba a nivel mundial esta llena de pifias Bueno por otro lado, para solucionar ese tema que tienes en tu pe1gina, anda a la carpeta errors y quitale a local.xml.sample el sample, o sea, queda local.xml luego vacias tu carpeta var (borra todo lo que este1 dentro de ella).Boris D.

bpkqqte

ARUb7v jksggwqskvtx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: WordPress – Recent Posts Feed
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">