Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions WordPress Magento Integration with HelloCoco can't connect to database

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uirdktxotuw 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hey Guys,

I have a Magento store running and the blog running fine on their own. Each is using their own database. I installed the Hellococo theme to wordpress and seems to work ok but have an error on the carousel. I get the can’t connect to database error from the magento-products.php file. In the carousel, I get the error [array(2) { ["error"]=> string(1) “2″ ["msj"]=> string(14) “Access denied.” }
      ]

I have entered my magento username and password and category ID in the index customization page in wordpress. I have also tried entering the magento SQL database username and password as well as category name instead of ID but no luck.

Does wordpress have to be installed into the magento database so they use the same one? I haven’t found much help in support on this or in the documentation. Thanks in advance for your help.

Anonymous

Hi Randy, you should have a database for Magento and a different one for WordPress.
      That error is due a missing library in your server, the SOAP library. Your hosting support can install this in your server without a problem, just ask them to do it. Or you can follow the links specified here: http://www.hellothemes.com/uncategorized/installing-soap-library/ to do it by yourself.

PD: We are not giving support in the forum anymore, please submit a Ticket next time. Thanks!.-

Anonymous

Thanks…. waiting for my host to update with SOAP.

Rolpa

Aloha, Am creating a site for a freind and even tho I’m not code savvy, I was able to fix the header to include a pic of her gong very cool. The problem I need help with is no matter how many line spaces/returns I add to the verbiage to define paragraphs, it defaults to lines all jumbled together. Where can I add a space between the paragraphs in the content? Thank You!!

uirdktxotuw

yhGxBO rulcbvpilrsm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: WordPress Magento Integration with HelloCoco can't connect to database
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">