Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone wordpress 3.1.2 hellosonar installation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have problems with the installation of Hellosonar by WordPress 3.1.2.

hellosonar_wp Stylesheet is missing,

menue and slideshow is missing too.

Link:

http://wp1168362.wp198.webpack.hosteurope.de/wordpress/

please help.

jack

Anonymous

Hello, we have checked the wordpress theme files and the styles files are there. I think this issue is due your wordpress version. Please use 3.0.3

Anonymous

I have the same problem, I understand we have to use an older version, but the problem also is… there is no ‘theme.zip” in my Hello-download.. this is mentioned in the setup.pdf

the problem is, I can not easily install an older version, so for me it’s a problem.
      Are there any other possibilities?

Anonymous

Well. problem solved. I just zipped all the files en made my own “theme.zip” and that worked!

Anonymous

Hi all, thanks for reporting this, we will add the .zip folder inside the download file asap.

Cheers.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: wordpress 3.1.2 hellosonar installation
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">