Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress Which Install Instructions?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’m looking at installing hellopress and cannot follow the instructions.

I’ve unzipped the v2.1 folder and I’m looking at the PDF called

Instructions-HelloPress.pdf.

However, v2.1 is specifically for Magento 1.4.2.0, but the instructions PDF refer to sections from Configuration which does not even exist in Magento 1.4.2.0… such as how you choose the template.

the other problem is that the PDF contains dozens of lines of code which needs to be put into the static blocks….but you can’t copy & paste from a PDF.

There is a static block folder in the v2.1 folder, but it only contains 5 static blocks, and there are some missing from what is instructed in the PDF. such as the slider static block.

I generally feel that I’m all over the place with this install and don’t stand much chance of getting it right.

Can anyone point me in the direction of working installation instructions?

Anonymous

Anonymous

I still dont understand how to get the code when you cant copy/paste from a pdf;

http://www.hellothemes.com/uncategorized/how-to-install-theme/

Says you will need specific homepage code….the only place I can find the homepage code for hellopress is in the PDF

Anonymous

I have already gave you the link where you can take the homepage code: http://www.hellothemes.com/documentation/hellopress-documentation/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Which Install Instructions?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">