Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Where to find to change

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Where to find to change
      Link problems to footer items

1. Where in cms/static or css, can we find the files to changes pictures/link (on the right side) nxt to helloslide
      2. Also for the pictures underneath helloslide.
      3. Some of the footer links show whoops or bad errors, just tell us where to correct these link items.
      4. where can we remove the Search buttons (we integrated a live search extension ourselves).

you can look at our website:

Team Napalo

1 and 2) in your magento admin-panel: CMS > Pages > select the homepage for HelloCanvas > in Content, hide the “Editor”, and you will see the lines to modify them.

3) in your magento admin-panel: CMS > Static Blocks > select FooterLinks for HelloCanvas > in Content, hide the “Editor”, and you will see the lines to modify them.
      Or: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellocanvastemplatepagehtmlfooter.phtml you can check the code for the footer links.

4) to remove the Search bar, go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellocanvastemplatepagehtmlheader.phtml
      Line 34, add this: // after <?php The line should be like this:
      <?php // echo $this->getChildHtml(‘topSearch’) ?>

Thanks for your support. Please check also your pm because of some other questions (earlier today)

Ok, thanks!.

Can you reply to the pm a.s.a.p.,

Hi Nadine, pm?, do you mean our support e-mail?, we didn’t receive any e-mail from you.-

On pm has been replied.
      About question 4 on this earlier matter of the template:
      to remove not the search bar but the search button, iam looking everywhere, but i don’t see it.

Also handy when you want to do this:

Remove My Account | My Wishlist | My Cart | Checkout | Log In from header in magento

1. app/design/frontend/default/default/layout/checkout.xml
      2. app/design/frontend/default/default/layout/customer.xml

You will see in these files that the links are being added – simply comment them out using comment tags (<!– –>)

Hi, thanks for the tip!. To remove the search button, go to: skin/frontend/default/hellocanvas/css/styles.css line 411:

.form-search .search_btn {
      (add this:) display:none;

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: Where to find to change
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">