Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Where to edit the "Availability : In Stock" font (size and color)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,
      I’m using HelloMinty with magento v 1.4.1.1.
      I want to edit the text on the product’s page that says Availability : In stock.
      For example I want to make it a little bit bigger and to write In Stock with green.

I searched in the boxes.css and all the other css files from HelloMinty, but I can’t find it.

Where can I edit the color / text size of that text?

Also, I’d like to remove the “be the first to review this product” (below the product’s title) bigger.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Up.
      And I’d like to make the “be the first to review this product” bigger NOT remove it (was a misprint).

Anonymous

Figured it out. For anyone who wants to know:

Go to:

/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/YOURTHEME/template/catalog/product/view/type

and there edit configurable.phtml file

use tags like and <font color=”green”>.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Where to edit the "Availability : In Stock" font (size and color)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">