Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloOne & HelloOne iPhone Where are the fields on login box?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I have installed helloone here:

http://www.danceradioglobal.com/shop/en/customer/account/create/ and i think some fields are missing…

Anonymous

any updates in this?

Anonymous

anyone?

Anonymous

where is the support?

Anonymous

Hi George,

I see your login and it looks fine. Can you be more specific about your issue? Just an e-mail and password textbox are needed.

Kevin

Anonymous

When a new user tries to login there is no submit box, for the data, its gone

Anonymous

any updates in this?

Anonymous

Is someone from the support team going to answer my post? I have sent u an email also, cause this error come from the prototype template you have on the demos. I’m very dissapointed

Anonymous

if you can help me locate the file for this ill compare it to a working file and see what’s missing

Anonymous

Richard if u look on the link above, u will realize, that there is no submit box when someone wants to make a new account

Anonymous

Hi, we answered you by e-mail. Your log in box is fine!, when an user wants to make an account he/she will have to write a password and the confirmation for it also, under this is the Submit bottom.-

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    Reply To: Where are the fields on login box?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">