Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloDisplay When changing category display mode to CMS only problems with CSS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  saekygfiib 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

When I change my category display mode to cms only and select a cms page or when I change it to cms and products my page is screwed up. He displays the footer all the way in the product page top.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Anonymous

Hi, we are checking this, please allow us times to solve it. Thanks.-

Anonymous

Solution has been provided by Hellothemes support.

go to: app/design/frontend/default/hellodisplay/template/catalog/category/view.phtml
      Uncomment this lines if they are commented:

<?php if($this->isContentMode()): ?>
      <?php if($_imgUrl): ?>
      <?php echo $_imgHtml ?>
      <?php endif; ?>
      <?php echo $this->getCmsBlockHtml() ?>

Anonymous

:wink:

Lmarcio

this within the General Settings tabCurrent Theme is not cooilpantpmdPress has found the “1 Blog Theme” theme fails to meet important requirements.The footer.php in your theme needs to be calling wp_footer(); before the closing body tag.Change this:To this:Look at the default theme files for example.Wordpress Stats do not load any data. When I look at the , I see the same footer issue suggested.

saekygfiib

Lla5AQ gxgnsbxfbgtr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: When changing category display mode to CMS only problems with CSS
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">