Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty when adding product to cart site goes to checkout page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yedftlqciqv 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

when i click a product and add shopping cart then it immidiately goes to checkout page

we can help me out solve this problem

normally when i add a product to shopping cart it just displays how many products there are in the shopping cart. then i can select to checkout and then i go to the checkout page but not how it goes now please need help

Anonymous

Hi, that’s because you have to configure it from your Admin-panel: System>Configuration>under Sales, Checkout>under Shopping Cart> After Adding a Product Redirect to Shopping Cart set to NO

Cheers.-

friershettire

Greetings,

Now selling the following software:

1- XRumer + Hrefer
      2- SpyEYE BIN Or BUILDER
      3- HP Webinspect

Anyone interested please visit our website on:

http://www.hacking-soft.com

Regards.

Denilson

you can connect any html page to any .aspx page and vice versa but you need to have the pages on a severr that has the .net framework enabled, check with your isp if it has the .net framework theres usually an extra charge to have as part of your package

yedftlqciqv

Y2XDO8 qiigysvegtnr

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: when adding product to cart site goes to checkout page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">