Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty what is de color code for the green widgets

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  clcjhtwjyb 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

what is the color code for the green witgets on the green hellotheme of hellominty and what lettertype you used for the box COMPARE PRODUCTS :)

Anonymous

Hi, the green widgets are images, with the text of the block title inside, the images is called from boxes.css line 476

.mini-compare-products .head {
      background: url(“../images/compareproducts.gif”) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
      }

The font of all the other text is setted in reset.css line 29
      .body {
      font: 11px/1.55em “Segoe UI”,”Lucida Grande”,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif

Regards.-

John

Great article, Siobhan, and tkanhs for linking to my related post.It would appear that you struck a chord with Jay Drake. Unfortunately for Jay, I agree with you completely. The Themes on every single one of these sites that add encoding (or worse) are outright crap. They’re not kept updated with current WordPress standards and features; they’re coded terribly, and most of them are ripped from legitimate Themes. Their entire raison d’etre is to push SEO/spam links. I guess Jay is okay with that; well, I’m not.WordPress users should absolutely avoid these sites.

clcjhtwjyb

iB2TId azvwzyzyxzoy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: what is de color code for the green widgets
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">