Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty We would like to make logo larger how do we move the box containing My Account

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

We want to make the logo larger but it gets hidden behind hte grey box that contains the my account link.
      It would be ideal if we could move this box to right justify above the cart logo please.

Anonymous

I’ve got the same problem. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Gert,
      yes, you need to change the css.
      Which is your theme?
      Best regards

Anonymous

Hi – I wish to now also do this – I wish to remove the Welcome MSG box with links which overlay the logo – I think simply turning it off would be the easiest method.

How/where can I do this?

Anonymous

Sorry, never got back to this one. My theme is hellominty.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: We would like to make logo larger how do we move the box containing My Account
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">