Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone wait for canvas 1.6 or return to magento 1.5.xx?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi, I am from Germany, so please apologize my bad englisch.
      I am a magento beginner, I rent a managed server with pre installed magento newest version 1.6.0.0.
      I love the canvas theme but I figured out that is not working together.

what do you think, should I wait for canvas update to running the 1.6.xx or change all preinstalled magento version data and change to 1.5.0.1. ?
      Currently I prefer to wait because I guess it will be less work for me! ;-)

thank you in advance for your thoughts (maybe the HelloThemes supporter has an advice for me too?)

best wishes

Anonymous

Hi Michael, you can start using hellocanvas on 1.6, since it’s compatible and will work perfect in 1.6

All our themes are compatible with 1.6

Regards.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: wait for canvas 1.6 or return to magento 1.5.xx?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">