Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone View by price colum missing in left navigation menu

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I have installed the latest theme files and Magento 1.5 but now the show by price colum is missing from the left navigation menu.

Any ideas?

Hi, that’s not happening in the demo (same files you downloaded).
      If it’s only the “Price” search-options missing, so there is some problem with that attribute only, but if the hole “Shop by” block is missing, could be due modifications in your catalog.xml

Did you set up the latest theme from scratch?.

The whole “shop by” block seems to be missing, I have copied accross the catalog.xml from the latest theme files but still not showing.

I did not set the theme up from scratch as it was already installed, I just copied accross the latest theme files.

Hello, this is the line which calls the “shop by” block:

Let us know if you have that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: View by price colum missing in left navigation menu
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">