Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Using Magento to add images to Slider

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Is there functionality to change the slider images from the Magento Backend rather than upload using ftp to the media files folder?

Hi, we are working to improve our extension HelloSlide, which is not working correctly now. This extension will do the job you are talking about.-

Thanks for letting me know about this. Much apreciated.

Got an ETA on when that might be finished? Seen posts that are really old saying the same thing. So an ETA would settle my mind quite a bit :)

Hi Jonas, we would like to give you an ETA, but it’s not possible now, since we are fully working with the upgrade to
      It’s not a difficult thing to add images for the slider manually, if you have any problem doing that please let us know.

Kind regards.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Using Magento to add images to Slider
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">