Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSimple URGENT – Help needed – IE7

This topic contains 28 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mbpeai 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
    • Author

None of my category or product pages showing up in Internet Explorer 6 or 7.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I’m running Magento with HelloSimple’s newest version.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

When did this happen? So I can evaluate what the problem is. Thanks.

I suspect it happened somewhere between our upgrade to the latest version of the theme and the fix performed directly by hellothemes regarding the missing design section.

It sure is the template, since switching templates solved the problem! ARG!

If it can help, I get this kind of errors all over the place in my error log (cpanel) :

[Thu Feb 25 15:19:16 2010] [error] [client] File does not exist: /home/dite6021/public_html/skin/frontend/default/hellosimple_green/FR/images/search_bg.gif, referer:

Any hint on this?

Please get back with a solution, we are loosing precious customers…

Still waiting…

What I believe it could be it’s that you installed a version of the theme for the new magento version, we updated all our themes.
      It only happens in IE7?

I need to reupload the theme to my 1.4 magento installation, is that what you mean?

Is it possible to get some help regarding this URGENT issue? Products and categories pages are COMPLETELY BLANK when viewed in IE 6 or 7…!

You said in your first post that you had magento version Did you update your magento version? We updated all our themes for version 1.4.
      If you are still using v1.3.2.4 it’s not going to work.
      Tell me if I’m right and we’ll find a solution.
      Sorry for the inconvenience

Sorry, I forgot to mention it, but yes I am now running Magento 1.4 with what I think is the latest version of the Hellosimple template…

When did you download the hellosimple version? we have been having more problems with our themes and the magento upgrade than we thought and we had to update them again in the last few days.
      Can you try re-downloading and reinstalling the theme and tell us if it still has that problem, so we can find a solution for you.

I did just 48 ours ago… Still not working in Explorer. This is getting really annoying. Can you send a fix? Because the template is customized, it takes verry long to update every two days or so…

Is it possible to get an answer??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
    Reply To: URGENT – Help needed – IE7
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">