Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Uploader not working in 1.4.1

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

@Aaron I can not get HelloMini installed on 1.4.1 through the uploader.
      Can’t move folders. Please try again!
      exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Warning: dir(/home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/media/helloupload/hellomini/theme/app/design/frontend/default/) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/code/local/Mage/Helloupload/controllers/Adminhtml/HellouploadController.php on line 44′ in /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php:245 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘dir(/home/byopl…’, ‘/home/byoplayg/…’, 44, Array) #1 /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/code/local/Mage/Helloupload/controllers/Adminhtml/HellouploadController.php(44): dir(‘/home/byoplayg/…’) #2 /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/code/local/Mage/Helloupload/controllers/Adminhtml/HellouploadController.php(113): Mage_Helloupload_Adminhtml_HellouploadController->copyd(‘/home/byoplayg/…’, ‘/home/byoplayg/…’) #3 /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Helloupload_Adminhtml_HellouploadController->saveAction() #4 /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(‘save’) #5 /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(177): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http)) #6 /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #7 /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #8 /home/byoplayg/domains/beltswing.com/public_html/index.php(78): Mage::run(”, ‘store’) #9 {main}

I have checked out the forum and I believe there is not a solution as of yet. My php.ini and htaccess properties are preset over the required levels.

Help! Thanks!

Anonymous

We already uploaded the new files, but if you want to avoid downloading the files again you should
      try extracting the .zip file of the theme, then change the name of the extracted folder to the same one it had but without the capital letters (ie: HelloMini to hellomini), then zip the folder again and try with that new one in the hello upload.
      Remember to change de permissions of the magento app/ folder to 777 (read, write and execute).

Anonymous

I have done that and it is still not working. Any other ideas? Thanks@

Anonymous

Try downloading the theme again, I just downloaded it and installed it and it worked :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Uploader not working in 1.4.1
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">