Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty upgraded to 1.5.0.1, Hello Minty unable to view Account Dashboard

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi

I’ve recently upgraded my Magento 1.4.0.2 to 1.5.0.1 using HelloMinty Themes, everything seems fine except for the Customer Account Login part, where after loging in i m unable to go into the DASHBOARD but having this error page instead.

There has been an error processing your request
      Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.
      Error log record number: 1297536333317

Can you help me.

thanks,
      Ray

Anonymous

Hello Ray, we have not tested in 1.5 yet, we are waiting until 1.5.1.0 gets improved. We will get into this issue as soon as we can upgrade.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hmm, then is there a fix that you can advice me at least i can get the my accounts page to show. Kinda urgent as ve spend so much time upgrading it.

ray

Anonymous

Hi,

Is there an upgrade version for HelloMinty 1.5.0.1 ?? coz i download from my dashboard the files has
      1.4.1.1 and 1.4.1.2 (v1.7 & v1.8)

thanks,
      Ray

Anonymous

The upgraded version of HelloMinty is available in your dashboard.

Cheers.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: upgraded to 1.5.0.1, Hello Minty unable to view Account Dashboard
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">