Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUniversal Updated Theme for Magento 1.4.0.1????

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Has this theme been updated for Magento 1.4.0.1? If it has and we have purchased the 1.3 version, do we get an update to the new one??? Also, (possibly related to the theme version) the slider is completely inoperable in 1.4.0.1. Had to take it out which really takes allot away from this template. Would really like to get that working as well. I’ve noticed that the shipping page does not have a field for state which renders the shipping portion inoperable as well. I’ll have to abandon this theme if I can’t get it working in Magento 1.4.0.1. Any help is really appreciated!!!!

Anonymous

I am waiting for the upgrade also

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Alan,
      we could’t fixed the theme.
      We can try to upgrade the theme, but I can’t promise that will work.
      Regards

Anonymous

Hi Gaspar – I have just bought that theme too (earlier this week) – I thought the top widget on the home page was a slider, one of the reasons I chose that one as well as Uno. However it doesn’t appear that is is a slider, just a jpg with a small widget tab. So not too happy about that. Is there a way around it. I also gather from your post that Universal ‘couldn’t be fixed’ then why is it listed as 1.4 compatible in the spec sheet? or have I missed something. To be honest the 2 things that made me buy that one was in the description it said “HelloSlide – Manage and control your Homepage slider from Magento. You will be able to add or remove image.” and “Magento Version 1.4″ – so I have spent a number of hours trying to get it to work without altering the php to find that it can’t be fixed. Can I change this theme for something else if there is no fix?

Hello Themes
      Key Master

Hi Clive,

That is no problem, please let us know what theme you’d like and we will add it to your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anonymous

Hi Aaron

Much appreciated, that’s good customer service. I originally toyed between Uno and Pod as the second theme, so if it’s OK, I’ll go for Hello Pod thanks. Do I need to do anything else for it to be added to my downloads. Also as I still like the ‘llok’ of Universal, is it OK if I use the background in Pod or will that be against any copyright stuff? Thanks again for your great service.

Regards

Clive

Support Team
      Key Master

Done.
      Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Updated Theme for Magento 1.4.0.1????
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">