Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Update nav bar buttons to 3D and change font and roll over color

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi, I’m looking to update my nav bar buttons to something a little bolder. I’d like to change both the base look and rollover look including font size/color plus making the button appear 3D with just a new PSD image. Where can I find the files to work on this?
      Thanks,
      Dave

Anonymous

Anyone? Just point me to the files and I’ll do the rest. I already have the button artwork sized and ready to install. But for the life of me (spent 2 hours last night looking) I cannot figure out where the file is that directs which images to use.
      Thanks,
      Dave

Anonymous

I’m using Hello Clean BTW.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Update nav bar buttons to 3D and change font and roll over color
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">