Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUniversal Universal Theme – logo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I must be mmissing something simple – but I can’t seem to get the logo to show up on any page – even when I point to it via the configuration/design. Any ideas?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Clive,
      Do you have the file in skin/frontend/default/hellouniversal/image/logo.png?
      And please go to System – Configuration – Design – Header and change change it by images/logo.png

Hope it helps.
      Kind regards.

Hi Gaspar – thanks for that – I knew it was something simple – in the configuration setting, I put the full url to a different ‘images’ folder in the root, I didn’t realise it went to the skin/images folder by default. I’m used to Zen Cart…can you see my other post re the slider on the home page and see what you can come up with, much appreciated, regards Clive

Support Team
      Key Master

Ok, Clive. I close this and respond in the other Topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Universal Theme – logo
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">