Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Top Navigation Bar missing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Hi i just installed HelloMini but the top navigation bar (with the green search field in it) is not showing! Everything else works. I use Magento – do i need to create a static block for this?

Hey Sven,

Do you have a URL? Make sure you set up the homepage per directions and that your categories are active and set to show in the top nav. Let me see and I’ll try to help out more.

Hi Sven, HelloMini uses Homepage as layout, make sure to clear your cache.
      There aren’t statick blocks for the top navigation bar. Tell us your url to check.

Kind regards.-

Hi everybody,

got it working – it was because i used the RaptorMenu extension from the 1.3 version. Uninstalled the extension and it was working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Top Navigation Bar missing
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">