Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Top Menu Dropdown Not Working in IE8 or Firefox 3.6?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  janak 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I have set up the Categories and they display correctly in the Left Hand navigation, however the Top Menu Dropdown does not display at all in IE8 or Firefox 3.6? When I select compatibility mode so it displays in IE7 the dropdown displays correctly? Any help greatly appreciated.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Daniel,
      we tested the theme in this browsers, but please send us your url and we can fix your issues.
      Best regards.

Anonymous

Hi Gaspar.

Thanks for replying, the url is as follows: gms (dot) networkintellect (dot) org

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Daniel,
      Please go to skin/frontend/default/hellouno/css/styles.css (line 110) and remove “display:hidden;”

Regards.

Anonymous

thats great thanks…all is working fine now. Very strange why that was there, we have not modified the CSS sheet at all?

Support Team
      Key Master

Daniel, I dont know when you downloaded the theme, but it was our problem in one version of Hellouno, but I dont remember which is.
      Best regards.

janak

configurable product option are not able to select in ie8,ie7 and ie5 rest of the browser working proper.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Top Menu Dropdown Not Working in IE8 or Firefox 3.6?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">