Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Top Horizontal Navigation Arrows

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hiya!

The arrows to the right of the category names in the top horizontal navigation bar have disappeared.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? I’m not sure what was done to disable them as they were working recently.

Thanks,
      Doug

Anonymous

Hello, please give us a link to see this.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi there, the arrow is an image: menu_bullet.png , check in your styles.css about line 533, you should have this:

#nav li.parent a {
      background: url(“../images/background/menu_bullet.png”) no-repeat scroll 90% 50% transparent;
      padding-right: 28px;
      }

If so, check if you have the image in: ./images/background/

Hope this help!.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

That line was present but looked like this:

#nav li.parent a {background:url(../images/background/menu_bullet.png) no-repeat 90% 50%; padding-right: 28px;}

I replaced it with your line, but no luck.

I verified that the menu_bullet.png image is in the proper directory, and it is.

Anything else we can try?

Thanks,
      Doug

Anonymous

Try to comment the file top.phtml ,download hellowired and use the new file.-

Anonymous

We replaced the file as you suggested but no change. :cry:

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
      Doug

Anonymous

:roll: very strange. Do you remember what did you do before the arrows dissapeared?.-

Anonymous

A few extensions, but nothing to modify top.phtml.

We put up an “under construction” home page that was an html copy index.php, but we didn’t modify any aspect of the header.

Very strange, I agree.

Anonymous

I see, may be there is another file that was affected by the extensions. You can start commenting the .phtml files and check if the arrows appear then, this method is useful in situations like this.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks! Also, I sent Gaspar an email regarding your Custom Services. Have you seen it?

Thanks,
      Doug

Anonymous

Ok, he will answer yo asap.

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

Hi there: can you take a look, or ask Gaspar to take a look, at our latest email?

Thanks!

Best,
      Doug

Anonymous

Hi Douglas, i will double check with him.

Regards.-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    Reply To: Top Horizontal Navigation Arrows
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">