Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Top Categories (hellopress)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rbrtfsqnqxb 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Please help me.

My store have 12 categories.
      How to see all on top categories in 2 lines.
      I use hellopress theme.

In the new version of Magento, the Yoast Canonical eixonsten is supposedly no longer needed yet the Force Trailing Slash To Canonical URLs is not there. My Magento version 1.5.01 site displays the URL as without the trailing slash.I found a few threads from people trying to turn off the trailing slash as it was implemented by an eixonsten used to integrate WordPress. So I ask, as a best practice, do I need the trailing slash? If yes, how do I make it happen in 1.5.01?As a best practice, should category and product suffix should be set to .html, left blank, or something else entirely?

sie8Cr zatoljdrzvhn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Top Categories (hellopress)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">