Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Top-Cart color of the clickable content

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sqoqzcl 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to change the color of the top-cart clickable content?
      i mean the part where it says ’1 item’ when you put a product in your shopping cart.
      the standard color is black because it is a link but i want it to be white and cant figure out how to do this.

please if anyone can help..? :cry:

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Rudy, go to your styles.css and add this (anywhere):

.cart-top a{color:red;}

That’s it!. :wink:
      Cheers.-

Morel

For JezThanks for your comments! This is haulriois Jez, Talian may be called as Taliban But i like to tell you I never ever thought about this similarity and I even dont know much about Talibans.Actually I name my theme in the memory of sweet little girl Merry, daughter of our next door neighbor early 90 s . We use to call her Talia (Due to her Italian looks)July 11nth is her memorial day, so I rename my theme to mark her present around us.I also don’t know where abouts of her parents as I have shifted to another city, may be some one from her family will find this name and remember her.

sqoqzcl

dj2St0 kxecoljvcfag

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Top-Cart color of the clickable content
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">