Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek Toolbar and analytics. Help needed with 1.4.0.1 magento

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emmy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi there, this weekend i switched to the new magento engine 1.4.0.1. Looks like i can fix many thing, but i am having hard times with the toolbar. Is this something you can help me with?

the site is: http://www.greenaqua.hu

on the catalog pages the pages not appear and the styling messed up a little. advanced search and search pages i inserted the pager, but that also need styling i guess.

since the template is customized only this small tweak would be needed.

I also recognized that google analytics not working. Not sure this is the template or magento, But if this is the template i might need help there too.

Looking forward to your help,
      Best,
      Viktor

Anonymous

ok analytics solved. was a magento bug in 1.4.0.1

still any help with the toolbar would be appreciated

Anonymous

Viktor, some changes had to be done for the toolbar to work in the new magento. If you want you can donwload the new zip file from your dashboard but if you customized the template and only want the files send me an email to pamela@hellothemes.com with your theme name and I’ll send them.

Anonymous

Thanks Pamela this was really helpful. :-) I merged your code with mine.

Quick question. I have good formatting and pager across the site, but not on the home page. There i still have the toolbar but the pager is missing. Any idea where to look at it?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Viktor, have you a url?
      Have you problems with pager only in Homepage?

Anonymous

Hi Gaspar, yup only the homepage has this issue: http://www.greenaqua.hu
      both category, search and advanced search works fine.

Anonymous

Hi Viktor,
      That’s still part of the problem you had at the beginning, follow these steps:
      - Change your file in app/design/frontend/default/(theme_name)/layout/catalog.xml replace it with the one you donwloaded that’s updated.
      - Check if you have the file located in app/design/frontend/default/(theme_name)/template/catalog/product/list/toolbar.phtml, if not, try copying it from the updated zip file
      - Do the same with the file app/design/frontend/default/hellomini/template/page/html/pager.phtml, replace that one with the one in the zip file.

Tell me how that went!

Aspen

Hi .I like to see your mastercam tutairol from start to end. Start by importing solidworks file then do some modification inside mastercam then process to create tool path.I am solidworks user, but new to cam world.Thanks

jutfmtp

RQTCYq zezojywcwaai

Emmy
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: Toolbar and analytics. Help needed with 1.4.0.1 magento
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">