Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Thumbnail images not resizing properly? HelloPod

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Take a look at http://www.musclesandcurves.com/kettlebells.html – The first two look fine, but the others are not sized properly.

Before I downloaded the newest update this morning, all the images were resizing correctly. Now it appears they are not resizing small enough to fit into the thumbnail box on the product page. It looks like the images must be a perfect square (ex. 500×500) to resize properly. This is an issue since not all my photos will be perfect squares in dimension.

Anonymous

Could you fix it? I see them correctly.
      If you have any other problem just write again.
      Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Thumbnail images not resizing properly? HelloPod
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">