Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty There was no Home CMS page configured or found

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nike air max 1 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hey,

I have previously successfully without any hassle installed HelloMinty to one of my Magento stores.

However now im running a new store, where the main store has a different theme…and I have just created a new store view and installed HelloMinty….the theme comes into place…BUT!!!

I get “There was no Home CMS page configured or found”

Do I have to set this up differently somehow because im using a different store view?

If i change the “home” identifier to something else, I do actually see the cart and but get the no products standard magento comment…

Im pretty sure this is an easy fix and im not thinking straight, hope for fast help!

Best
      Andreas

Anonymous

Hello Andres, if you are using a different store view for the theme, make sure you have configured the “Base Link URL” settings in: System > Configuration > choose the store view you have setted up from “Current Configuration Scope:” dropdown list, > under GENERAL, select Web > under “Unsecure”, write hellominty next to {{unsecure_base_url}} in “Base Link URL” (should look like this: {{unsecure_base_url}}hellominty/) ,and do the same for “Base Link URL” under “Secure” settings.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.-

nike air max 1

Every word in this piece of work is very clear and your passion for this topic shines. Please continue your work in this area and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: There was no Home CMS page configured or found
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">