Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Theme Table problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pdtucovpags 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

When I add a image or just normal text to the Product Description Tab everything is fine, but when I add a table it goes wrong! The table is showing correctly on the product page, but with a lot of empty space in front of it! Can someone please help?

If you need a link, tell me and I will send it.

Thank you,

Anonymous

Fixed! If someone wants to know what I did:

edit catalog/product/view/description.phtml

find: nl2br

And delete only the word NL2BR from that string and everything is perfect!

Anonymous

Hi, thanks for posting your resolution, but consider that nl2br is used to match the “Enter” space with the

Regards.-

Zhid

Posted on Marco para la versif3n 1.4.1 se instala ased (la cual aun no renmioecdo, ya que este1 llena de problemas):wget tar -zxvf magento-1.4.1.0.tar.gzmv magento/* magento/.htaccess .chmod o+w var var/.htaccess app/etcchmod -R o+w media./pear mage-setup ../pear install magento-core/Mage_All_Latestrm -rf downloader/pearlib/cache/* downloader/pearlib/download/*rm -rf magento/magento-1.4.1.0.tar.gzPara los permisosfind . -type d -exec chmod 777 {} \;Y para la versif3n 1.4.0 (la cual renmioecdo) se instala ased:wget tar -zxvf magento-1.4.0.0.tar.gzmv magento/* magento/.htaccess .chmod o+w var var/.htaccess app/etcchmod -R o+w media./pear mage-setup .rm -rf downloader/pearlib/cache/* downloader/pearlib/download/*rm -rf magento/ magento-1.4.0.0.tar.gzPara los permisosfind . -type d -exec chmod 777 {} \;Boris D.

pdtucovpags

XC5gH3 afvubazenodv

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Theme Table problem
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">