Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Theme Not Showing Up In Admin…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I purchased the HelloPod theme, uploaded it, and it’s not being displayed in the System>>Configuration>>Design section so I can’t activate it. I submitted a contact form with my FTP info and a question on sample data yesterday. I figured posting here to the forum may get a quicker response…this is a rush jump (hence the theme) so am racing the clock to get this integrated with all the started data as shown in the theme. Can you please check the contact form submission I sent for all my info and get back to me on this? Thank you very much, I appreciate all your help!

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Jed Splittgerber

We have installed HelloPod successfully for you.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help. What about importing starter data for the products. I actually don’t even care if the product images display, I just want the data as it will be much easier to build off everything. Is it possible to get the data export from the HelloPod demo them and have it added to my site you just installed the them on? I will of course change all the data and remove the products but having those settings to start with will help a ton… You should have all the login info and you are more than welcome to go in there and make any edits you want. THANKS!

Support Team
      Key Master

Jed, we used Sample Data for Magento ( We can’t export our db.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Theme Not Showing Up In Admin…
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">