Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Menu links

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Instead of using magento to create the menu.. could you please help with providing html code so I can hard-write the menu links inside top.phtml?

I tried the following, but it doesn’t work and it also is breaking the design a bit:

• Menu Name
    • And how would I go about creating sub menu-links?

Thank you!

Anonymous

Hi Sunny, it is not an easy job to write the menu with html for Magento, much more easier is doing it from magento it self, go to: Catalog, Manage Categories, and you will see the options to add categories and sub-categories.

But if you want to write it, the file is in: appdesignfrontenddefaulthelloglamtemplatecatalognavigationtop.phtml

Regards.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Menu links
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">