Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions The Twitter Static Block doesn't work

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I created the static block as described in the documentation and change the twtter name still nothing.

Help please

Anonymous

Hello, the code of the static block is correct, see the demo which is working: http://demos.hellothemes.com/hellojynxx/

Be sure to copy the exact lines of code. Which magento version are you using?.-

Anonymous

using Magento ver. 1.4.2.0

I did copy the exact lines of code and identifier :(

Anonymous

Got it!

Turns out the problem was one of the letters in my twitter username which was UPPERCASE :-)

It works fine now.

Thanks guys!

Anonymous

Do you guys have anything for facebook? Or how can I add/edit stuff on that right sidebar?

I’d like to add stuff like images, text etc.

Anonymous

and how can I increase or decrease the number of tweets displayed?

Anonymous

What file do I edit to add stuff to the right sidebar?

Anonymous

appdesignfrontenddefaulthellojynxxtemplatecatalognavigationvert_nav.phtml

Anonymous

^^^ thanks but I still couldn’t find anything to edit in that “vert_nav.phtml” file for the community poll and the “now accepting paypal” image there. I’d like to add my own set of images depicting what payment options are accepted on the site.

Anonymous

Again, how can I edit the section of the right bar with the “now accepting Paypal” image on it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: The Twitter Static Block doesn't work
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">