Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress The Slider & Image Size

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Ok first of all…I must apologise for the number of posts I have made over the past few days…I hope you guys don’t think I’m a pest… but I have now been able to resolve the other issues and have updated the threads accordingly.

I’m having a problem with the slider.

It is working fine, in terms of displaying the image, but the issue I have is a slight glitch.

At the top right of the slider are number buttons representing each slide. It looks as though the image should go right over to the right of the page, so that the are in line with everything else. However my images all cut off around 1/2″ from the right of the page. I’ve tried various image sizes, and always have the same problem. I’ve also tried specifying an image size in the slider static block IMG tag…..but that doesnt work either.

If you look at the screen grab here;

http://www.makeusawebsite.com/error.png

That image has a solid rectangle all the way around it to demonstrate the problem, but you can see at the right hand side it is cut off.

Looking at the DEMO store I would say it has the same problem, the slider doesn’t go all the way to the right in line with everything else…. but it is not noticeable because images with a white background have been used. It’s only a problem when using solid colour background images.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Hi David, do you have a link of the current site?, so we can check the dimensions from there. It’s a simple modification of the .element-style

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Got it…..had to change the slider width in custom.css to 743

Anonymous

Perfect!, thanks for posting your resolution here.

Cheers.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: The Slider & Image Size
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">