Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloDisplay Terms and conditions not showing up.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tkkghaeu 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I created a agreement @ Sales -> Terms and Conditions (dbl checked its enabled) & turned on terms @ System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Checkout -> Enable Onepage Checkout.

Unfortunately the terms do not display. when i get to the last step of the checkout process and click “place order” I get an error ‘you must agree to the terms…’

I’ve been digging around for a while and see posts that this is theme related.

-Brian

Anonymous

Hi Harry, to fix this, go to /app/design/frontend/default/hellodisplay/layout and comment the file checkout.xml ,like this: __checkout.xml ,so Magento will take the file from his base.

Sorry for the delay.

Kind regards.-

Cpgb

I am using your theme on my web site.One problem thuogh.When viewing using IE6 the right hand navigation bar is out of place. It looks good in IE7 and IE6I notice your site looks fine. Can you help?

tkkghaeu

ukONiY wfegvgjtvfkf

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Terms and conditions not showing up.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">