Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone Template Customisation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

I purchased a subscription with the intention of learing Magento and its customisation. I am stuck. Followed all the instructions but not winning at all to get the template to work 100%.

Cannot get the slider to work, cannot get the footer links to work correctly, cannot get the latest products to pull through the correct category.

Have spent quite a substantial amount of time on this and still not winning. Giving up now.

Magento isn’t easy to work with. Can I recommend you stick at it, as once you know about it, it can be worth it. Follow step by step guides. The file layout is a right pain, but you get use to it.

If you want something easier to work with, go with cubecart.

Start with a simpler template. These HelloThemes templates can be complex are not 100% perfect at all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Template Customisation
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">