Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Template change, but the product detail page isn't

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mzsojg 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

I followed exactly as instructed and successfully changed the theme on the home page, however when click on the product detail page —-> —-> it goes back to the old template. It seems like only the home page change but everything else stay the same.

How can I fix that so the whole site including product page change to the new theme. My site is Try to click on one of the product to see it for yourself.

Thanks for your input on my beginner web deisgn stuff. Who do you use for hosting? If I am parked at GoDaddy, how do I switch from there to another host? I was at the store tonight and was looking at Microsoft FrontPage. I thought it might be good because you can work with or without code, but with both screens side by side. I thought it might be a good teaching tool. Plus it allowed for deisgning an ecommerce sight, which I might like to do at some point. What do you think?

iHbItj klncwmgtpxzb

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Template change, but the product detail page isn't
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">