Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPodcast Tabs integration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

HelloPodcast is the second theme I’ve purchased and it’s great to work with and tweak.

I would like to integrate the tabs on the product page like in the modern theme and in your HelloClean theme, and would appreciate any advice or direction on this.

For anyone else that’s curious, I installed EasyTabs from Templates Master and it works great.
      Available in MagentoConnect.

not really it changes the product page and messes it all up. Any fix regarding this that you know of?

Right- It uses it’s own product template page in a default/easytabs folder – (view.phtml). I’m using that one, but tweaked it by taking code from the Hello theme view.phtml file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Tabs integration
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">