Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Tabs in Nav Bar and too short and hiding beneath nav bar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I have added 4 links to my navigation bar in the header.phtml as follows:

http://kathy.syso.ca/.

<div class=”menu-header”>
      <ul id=”nav”>
      <li id=”nav”>Home
      <li id=”nav”>Button 2
      <li id=”nav”>Button 3
      <li id=”nav”>Button 4

</div>

When I mouse over the tabs they appear on the top of the nav bar.

How do I fix this?

Anonymous

Hey Darren,

You’ve seem to have removed the <div id=”navigation”>, <div class=”nav-container”>, <ul style=”" id=”nav”> containers from your HTML, and you don’t have a ul#nav element in your kathy.syso.ca css file. I’m not sure what your trying to do, and I’d love to help, but this kind of customization goes beyond support here at HT. If you restore your original template HTML, I can try to help you achieve the effect you want. Hope it’s not too much trouble!

Kevin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Tabs in Nav Bar and too short and hiding beneath nav bar
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">