Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER not working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

i tried several emails,but no one can receive newsletter,would you guys please check and tell me what is wrong? my site is http://www.yaabay.com

Anonymous

Hi, from where are you sending the e-mails?, how did you configure it on your admin?.

Regards.-

Anonymous

hi,i sent the emails through “Subscribe” on home page,Lower left corner

Anonymous

Hello, i have checked this on our demo and it’s working correctly. Remember you have to check the suscribed e-mails in your admin panel (Newsletter > Newsletter Suscribers), have you already look at this?.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

hi,dear,yea,i did check,the test emails exist there.i tried to subscribe again just now,but no luck

Anonymous

weird…hotmail won’t accept but gmail accept it :D

Anonymous

Hi, sorry but i don’t understand what is your issue, are the test e-mails go through your site and appear in the backend where you check the Newsletter Suscribers?, if so, what is the issue?.

Cheers.-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">