Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle submenu

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rkdfypdv 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

hi,
      i was able to change the font color for everything else on this theme, but the submenu color. The code that im looking is for level 1…. even the lines in between the sub categories i could change the color. i think something else is preventing me from changing it. please advise.

thank you in advance.

Anonymous

solved the issue. thanks!!!! :mrgreen:

Anonymous

hey the slider isn’t working any ideas?

Anonymous

Hello Isaac, we answered you by e-mail. The slider (like in the demo) is set to static now, that’s not an issue, you can made it move automatically by changing the value in custom.js:

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
      // Slider Homepage
      jQuery(‘#slide .placeholder’).cycle({
      fx:’scrollHorz’,
      timeout:0, (you can set the time you want here, for example 4000)

speed:2500,
      slideExpr:’.panel’,
      pager:’#pager’,
      pagerAnchorBuilder:function(idx, slide){
      return ‘ ‘;
      }
      });

Cheers.-

Zhu

Hey Michael,I was wondering if it would be pssioble to get the psd files for the twitter badges. My site has quite a few writers so I’d like to change it to Follow Our Updates instead of Follow My Updates. Great Theme, and thanks for any help you can give.

rkdfypdv

9C2N8Q sbehoxwtmzut

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: submenu
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">