Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone Store view Dropdown

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

how i can enable the dropdown for my store views, i need to create a multilenguage site but i cant be able to find the dropdown in the template. i have followed the instructions in the blog

Hello, to display the language switcher, go to page.xml (appdesignfrontenddefaulthellosixtylayoutpage.xml) and add this line inside the header block, about line 79, like this:

<block type=”page/html_header” name=”header” as=”header”>
      <block type=”page/switch” name=”store_language” as=”store_language” template=”page/switch/languages.phtml”/>
      <block type=”page/template_links” name=”top.links” as=”topLinks” />
      <block type=”core/text_list” name=”” as=”topMenu” />
      <block type=”checkout/cart_sidebar” name=”cart_menu” as=”cart_menu” template=”checkout/cart/top_cart.phtml”/>
      <block type=”checkout/cart_sidebar” name=”mini_cart_menu” as=”mini_cart_menu” template=”checkout/cart/mini_cart.phtml”/>

Then go to header.phtml (appdesignfrontenddefaulthellosixtytemplatepagehtmlheader.phtml)
      and add this line, like this:

<div class=”access”>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘store_language’) ?>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘topLinks’) ?>

Also go to styles.css (skinfrontenddefaulthellosixtycssstyles.css) and remove the “padding-top” from this class, in line 480:

.language-switcher {;}

And that’s it, any doubts please let us know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Store view Dropdown
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">