Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Sonar Question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jvdzxpibyt 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hey Guys! I have a quick question. On the homepage for hellosonar I want to remove the mini checkout/proceed to checkout thats next to the logo. Can you point me to the correct file to do so? I’m new to Magento and the file system is a bit overwhelming. Thanks!

*Not sure where to post this, you guys need to add a hellosonar section :)

Anonymous

Hi, to remove that, go to: /app/design/frontend/default/hellosonar/template/page/html/header.phtml

Find this line: <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘mini_cart_menu’) ?> and comment it, like this:

<?php //echo $this->getChildHtml(‘mini_cart_menu’) ?>

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

Thank you, that worked!

One more question. I’m trying to get the about us category to show up in the top nav, but I cannot find where to add it. I looked here /public_html/preview/app/design/frontend/default/hellosonar/template/catalog/navigation but couldn’t find it.

Thanks for the support thus far, you guys are great!

Ashok

I completely agree, would love to do this asap, just need to prove the coencpt first (which did happen fairly quickly with the selling themes model), so maybe by Jan 1 we’ll already be running under a new flag :)

jvdzxpibyt

gITJOy hqudfsqgftuk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Sonar Question
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">