Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Sonar Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jvdzxpibyt 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Hey Guys! I have a quick question. On the homepage for hellosonar I want to remove the mini checkout/proceed to checkout thats next to the logo. Can you point me to the correct file to do so? I’m new to Magento and the file system is a bit overwhelming. Thanks!

*Not sure where to post this, you guys need to add a hellosonar section :)

Hi, to remove that, go to: /app/design/frontend/default/hellosonar/template/page/html/header.phtml

Find this line: <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘mini_cart_menu’) ?> and comment it, like this:

<?php //echo $this->getChildHtml(‘mini_cart_menu’) ?>

Thank you, that worked!

One more question. I’m trying to get the about us category to show up in the top nav, but I cannot find where to add it. I looked here /public_html/preview/app/design/frontend/default/hellosonar/template/catalog/navigation but couldn’t find it.

Thanks for the support thus far, you guys are great!

I completely agree, would love to do this asap, just need to prove the coencpt first (which did happen fairly quickly with the selling themes model), so maybe by Jan 1 we’ll already be running under a new flag :)

gITJOy hqudfsqgftuk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Sonar Question
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">