Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Slider not working

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mmiosayyp 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hey guys, I’ve uploaded a few images/content for the slider, cleared out all the cache, refreshed the homepage, and nothing happened – any clue what in the world I’m doing wrong?

http://moo.simplehelix.com/

Anonymous

Hey guys, it’s been six days and I still don’t have a working product – can someone please let me know how to get the slider working?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Jeromy,
      what slider? You have HelloPodcast. This theme haven’t an Slide. Only Features Products.
      Regards!

Anonymous

there’s a helloslide div in the code where the main image is and a slider.js is being loaded so I guess I don’t understand – I’ve installed helloslide – how do I use it? I love your designs guys, but why did it take so long just to tell me it’s not part of my theme?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Jeremy,
      Sorry, but the theme don’t have an Slide. Please look our demo.
      If you want to have an slide, you can do.
      You can call the static block “helloslide” from phtml (like homepage.phtml) with this code:

<?php echo $this->getLayout()->createBlock(‘cms/block’)->setBlockId(‘helloslide’)->toHtml() ?>

If you can’t, we can do this for you, like a Custom Service.

Hope it helps.
      Regards.

Anonymous

that worked, it correctly adds the images from the admin side, but the slider doesn’t play:

http://www.mookidsclothing.com/

No errros in firebug – here’s a screenshot of my config:

http://grab.by/445k

Support Team
      Key Master

Jeremy,
      HelloSlide works only if the theme have an Slide.
      Regards.

Anonymous

I’m sorry, I don’t understand that answer. I’ve installed HelloSlide, I’ve added this code to the homepage:

<?php echo $this->getLayout()->createBlock(‘cms/block’)->setBlockId(‘helloslide’)->toHtml() ?>

I correctly spits out the slider divs and unordered lists, but they do not rotate, so what do I need to do or buy to make that happen?

Support Team
      Key Master

Jeromy,
      you need to put the code in phtml, change some css, call slider.js, change custom.js, upload two images…

send us your FTP and admin panel details. [[email protected]]

Thanks.

Anonymous

email sent, thanks!

Support Team
      Key Master

Jeromy please look at your Inbox.
      I need acess to Admin Panel too.
      Best regards.

Support Team
      Key Master

Jeromy,
      the slide is working.
      Nice to help you.
      Kind Regards.

Anonymous

please I need help with helloslide.. i tried everything but still dint shows
      i did the same thing like what you said gaspar but still it didn’t work
      please take a look :

http://genevawatchesonline.com

Stylo

Thank you Krishna sir,We really apecpriate for your kind information regarding our beloved village. It has been always fantastic to hear news about our village in such a way,especially, in development sector. I am very much proud of you that you have been serving for our village for such a long prior of time.When I saw your face it remind me of my school age and all those stupid things that i used to do at that time. It just feels like yesterday, I feel young again like a boy. I do hope you also feel the same as me, don’t you sir? I have no doubt you have a huge connection with the school and village both emotionally and physically. I know you love the place same as any other villagers. Only one thing is different with compare to other is that you have been contributing with your highly respected qualification, dedication and honestly almost whole of your life.My heartfelt thanks to you for your hard work and showing such an enthusiasm towards our village and as well as school.We are very lucky to have such a generous teacher and proud of you.Your sincerelyEx student Arjun badmas danda ghar.PS it would be better if you could publish your e mail add so we can contact you personally in future.

mmiosayyp

x03j1n pkmasylwbmlw

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    Reply To: Slider not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">