Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress Slider Not Working + Slider Size

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Evening Guys

We have just about got our new site up and running at

We have 2 issues at the moment….

1 – Slider is not working

2 – The slider images are not big enough. If you look at the slider you will see that we have created the images to the size of yours, but as you can the numbers in the top right are not over the image because the image is in the wrong please.

Your help would be much appreciated :-)

Hi there, we’ve sent you an e-mail, please check it.

my site the helloslider is Down only show the images but not not slider
      please help me i been

Hi, have you customized the theme somehow?, i see there are a couple of extensions installed, that may cause a conflict with the js of the helloSlide. Try disabling the extensions and see if the slider works.
      Remember that we don’t give support in the Forum, neither by e-mail. Please submit a Ticket for theme issues, we’ll answer you asap.

Kind regards.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Slider Not Working + Slider Size
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">