Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone Slider not working in ie9

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tixswpmjh 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello all,

As more and more people upgrade to ie9 we tested our new webshop in ie9.

As far as I can see all works nicely except for the silder. When sliding to a different image it shows a white block and then the correct image is shown without the transparant description.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Best regards,

gbrokke

Anonymous

Hello Gerrie, we have found this solution so far: http://alanstorm.com/ie9_fix_for_magento
      It works perfect.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

That does not appear to work, even with those meta tags in the header I still have white space in my slider and none of the text appears.

Allan

Thank you very much for this great list of themes! I relaly like the classy theme it looks very plain and beautiful at the same time. Maybe i will use it for my new blog that i am planning at the moment One more time thanks a lot! Best wishes

tixswpmjh

LxX2I5 wkagvegccqnx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Slider not working in ie9
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">