Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUniversal Slider not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hoping someone can help – I can’t get the slider working on my HelloUniversal install. I tried re-installing the whole theme using HelloUpload but that didn’t work. I manually went through the PDF instructions too but there is no mention of the slider install in the PDF!! The only static block it discusses is the home page layout.

I copied the same static block from another PDF install instruction (for another theme I’d purchased) but it hasn’t resolved the situation.

Lastly, I’ve tried using HelloSlide to get this working but to no avail. Can anyone advise as I really need to get this working :(

Hello Andy, HelloUniversal doesn’t have a slider, is not an issue of the theme.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Slider not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">