Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty SLIDER NOT SHOWING ON HOME PAGE

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I installed the hellominty theme but it does not show up on the homepage. I have followed the instructions. I made the static block helloslide and entered the data. I selected the Home Page in the custom layout in design. Which file has the code to display the helloslide.

Anonymous

Hi, what you did is all what you have to do in order to display the slider. Did you configure the theme in System>Configuration>Desing ? , do you have extensions installed?.

Give us a link so we can check it.

Regards.-

Anonymous

I don’t have extensions installed. I can’t see the Helloslide extension in my dashboard to install. Can you please give me a link and more info.

Anonymous

Problem fixed I had to select “Homepage” in Design>Page Layout>Layout. Not in Design>Custom Design>Custom Layout.

PICKED THIS UP IN ANOTHER POST

Anonymous

Correct, that is specified in our Documentations. I said “System>Configuration>Design” because there is where the theme must be configured.-

Anonymous

Good catch Soubhi Arjah. I had the same issue with the hellosleek theme. Thought that “layout” was referring to “custom layout” as the instructions had just mentioned Custom Theme.

Anonymous

Hi there, “Custom Theme” and “Custom Layout” must remain always as “– Please select –”, what only changes (depending the theme) is the “Layout *” option.

Regards.-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: SLIDER NOT SHOWING ON HOME PAGE
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">