Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Slider is out of alignment in IE9

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Take a look. Images 2-5 are not aligning correctly.

Hi, we only test the newest theme in IE9. However, this is the best solution we have found so far for old themes:

Kind regards.-

I upgrade my Magento to 1.6.1, then the slider is off the alignment too, Instead of sliding one picture, It slides two and half pictures in IE. I use the alanstorm method but did not fix the problem.The slider runs well in firefox. Please help me to fix this helloUno theme bug!!

Please ignore my post, I already fix my bug.

Tsengtan, would you mind sharing how you fixed it? I have the same problem and can’t find a fix. I am so annoyed by this. :evil:

@Tsengtan Shuy could you please share your solution, I’ve the same problem with hellojynxx and helloslider (in slider mode, not in fade mode)

I also have the same issue. How was it resolved?

Hello, the slider issue was fixed by changing the helloUno slider to a .cycle slider with fade effect. This prevents all issues in IE.

Please open a Ticket for this, since we do not give support in the Forum, neither by e-mail. In the Ticket, include your FTP details (Host, User, Pass) and Magento Admin-panel details (URL, User, Pass), as well as the URL of the site. We will do the slider change in your theme, it takes just a few minutes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Reply To: Slider is out of alignment in IE9
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">